TCS United Assists Competitive Energy Provider to Grow Revenue
Case Study: Competitive Energy & Utility
A competitive energy supplier, who serves the Midwest market, selected TCS United to design an inbound customer service program and to provide complete call center outsourcing services to assist retail customers regarding energy aggregation, pricing, and billing questions.
- Client entered Illinois retail market and was awarded multiple aggregation contracts.
- The notification process created an influx of inbound customer service calls from over 200,000 customers.
- The client was not prepared to staff and process the calls in a timely fashion.
- The timing to implement the inbound customer service engagement was very quick (less than 3 weeks).
- Since the market was a “green” market, there was no historical data to assist with call forecasting and planning.
- All training, quality, and development modules needed to be created from scratch.
- TCS worked in concert with client to develop a scope of work document.
- Collectively worked to develop a rapid solution to move voice and data from the client’s facility to TCS United.
- TCS deployed on-site resources at client’s site for portfolio specific training development.
- Implemented QA process that ensured service levels and customer communication remained compliant.
- TCS provided complete call center outsourcing services.
- TCS Communication Specialists answered calls accurately and on time! TCS exceeded all service level objectives since day one of active service.
- TCS records 100% of inbound call volume, and has exceeded all call quality goals on the project.
- As a result of original engagement, the client added nearly 400,000 additional customers.
- Since the launch of the project, the client managed to the lowest number of complaints per 1000 calls as measured by the state regulatory body.