TCS United Provides Marketing Outreach for Competitive Energy Supplier
Case Study: Competitive Energy Sales
A national competitive energy supplier awarded TCS United a project to design a sales outsourcing process, including outbound marketing and market outreach campaign, to retail consumers in the North East for the purpose of energy solicitation.
- Client faces multiple competitors in growing segment.
- Consumer messaging caused increased consumer confusion on deregulation and energy savings programs.
- The client required the assistance of a boutique communications partner with scalable infrastructure to drive sales.
- The timing to attract, hire, and train Sales Specialists was very quick.
- The North East market was a new market to the client, therefore, messaging and branding needed to be created.
- All training, quality, scripting and development modules needed to be created from scratch.
- TCS United facilitated a “train the trainer” session with our client to quickly ramp the program.
- We worked with our client Compliance Team and Third Party Verification Partner to design and test sales and order systems.
- TCS designed a budget structure tailored to meet our client’s objectives.
- TCS United’s IT Department and Account Management Team designed reports to measure sales success.
- TCS designed and coordinated a complete sales outsourcing process.
- TCS Communication Specialists launched outbound sales efforts within 3 weeks of contract execution!
- TCS United was able to create program improvements a run rate at or above client objectives within three days of launch!
- TCS United generated a high Sale per Hour rate in a highly competitive market within a very short time frame.
- Through our test efforts the client was able to approve expanded sales efforts into the North East market.