TCS United Assists Healthcare Provider Achieve Revenue Cycle Financial Goals.
TCS focuses on Insurance Follow Up Recovery from all payers. Our customized revenue cycle management process includes: primary and secondary claim resubmission, optimize cash flow and net back return, establish accountability with payers, determination to self pay and or contractual write off, and provide detailed monthly activity and aging report.
Case Study: Healthcare Insurance
A major healthcare provider selected TCS United to design a revenue cycle management program to assist with follow up on commercial claims status through adjudication.
- Revenue Cycle Departments consistently encounter issues related to changing regulatory requirements and increased patient payment responsibility.
- Reduce outstanding A/R days
- Significantly increase claims recovery
- Customize a program to include:
- Primary and secondary claim resubmission
- Optimize cash flow and net back return
- Establish accountability with payers
- Provide detailed monthly activity and aging report
- Produces tangible benefits
- Sustained cash flow
- Maximized reimbursements
- Increased profitability and assured compliance.